This Certification Path consists of the following courses:
This course primarily covers the initial implementation and configuration of those core services, such as Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS), networking services, and Hyper-V® configuration.
this course primarily covers the administration tasks necessary to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure such as Implementing Server Images, User and Group management with Active Directory Domain Services(AD DS) and Group Policy, Remote Access and Network Policies, Data Security, Monitoring and Update Management
this course primarily covers advanced configuration of services necessary to deploy, manage and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as advanced networking services, Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), identity management, rights management, Federated services, network load balancing, failover clustering, business continuity and disaster recovery.
This 5-day instructor-led course provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to plan, design, and deploy a physical and logical Windows Server® 2012 with Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructure. The course also provides the skills to perform name resolution, application integration, optimization of automated remediation, and maintenance of network services.
In this course, students will learn how to plan and implement some of the more advanced features available in Windows Server 2012. Course 20413A is a prerequisite course for Course 20414A.
After completing this Certification path and passing the Exam, you become a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) certification and will be able to:
- Install and Configure Windows Server 2012.
- Describe AD DS infrastructure, and install and configure domain controllers.
- Manage AD DS objects.
- Automate AD DS administration.
- Describe Internet Protocol Version 4 (IPv4) addressing
- Deploy and Maintain Server Images
- Configure and Troubleshoot DNS
- Maintain Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS).
- Manage User and Service Accounts
- Implement advanced network services.
- Implement advanced file services.
- Implement Dynamic Access Control.
- Implement distributed Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS) deployments.
- Implement AD DS sites and replication
- Plan server upgrade and migration.
- Plan and implement a server deployment infrastructure.
- Plan and deploy servers by using System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager (VMM).
- Design and maintain an IP configuration and address management solution.
- Design and implement name resolution
- Plan and implement server virtualization strategy.
- Plan and implement networks and storage for virtualization.
- Plan and deploy virtual machines.
- Manage a virtual machine deployment.
- Plan and implement a server monitoring strategy
and much more